- A soft waterproof leather, used in areas which are exposed to high abrasion such as the palms or between the thumb and index finger.
- This natural material is characterized by thin fibres which do not retain odours making this type of wool antimicrobial. Wool provides warmth and draws sweat away from the skin, keeping a sensation of dryness.
- Wear More. Wash Less® Polygiene treated products can be used several times before washing and can be washed at lower temperatures which means that you save energy, water, time and money.
- SKI STYLE: designed for skiers that require more warmth and greater comfort. Ensuring the fine balance between precision and sensitivity. SNOWBOARD STYLE: mainly used as cold weather choice of the LEVEL’s pro team. The perfect combination between style, comfort and function.
- Short neoprene cuff, Safety leash, Outside stitching, Carabiner
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Level OFF PISTE LEATHER Gloves