Stay protected and carry all you need for a shorter day on the trail: the Column VPD Backpack 8L combines our flexible, lightweight and protective VPD Air back plate with enough space to carry a hydration system, tools and a snack. Featuring an innovative strap design with adjustable shoulders and sternum, the trail backpack stays securely in place without the need for a waist strap.
Constructed almost entirely from recycled materials, the backpack is designed for durability with minimal impact. With enough space for trail tools, small snacks and a 3L hydration bladder, the backpack makes it easy to take everything you need for a shorter day out riding. Separate compartments in the main pocket keep tools secure and help ensure weight is evenly distributed across the backpack, so items won't slip around and cause discomfort while riding. Reflective details, a hanger loop and a ventilated 3D mesh on the straps improve functionality.
- Volume: 8L
- VPD Air protector :39cm-long lightweight and ventilated back protector giving certified protection.
- Recycled fabrics :The majority of materials used are recycled.
- Works with hydration systems :Bladders with a volume of up to 3L will fit.
- Secure, adjustable fit :Adjustable sternum and shoulder straps keep the bag secure without the need for a waist strap
- Tool sleeves :Sleeves in the main compartment keep tools secure
- Chest pockets :Two pockets on the chest strap give easy access to small ride essentials.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review POC COLUMN VPD 8L Bag