With extended protection and exceptional ventilation, the Kortal gives next-level trail and enduro protection. Developed for complete protection, the helmet fits seamlessly with the Ora goggles, and is designed so that the goggle strap does not cover any ventilation – helping ensure enduro riders stay cool on the climbs between race stages.
The detachable helmet peak can also be adjusted and raise higher on the helmet, so that goggles or sunglasses can be stored on the helmet below the peak. The rear ventilation holes are also shaped so that sunglasses can be securely stored in them
Although developed for MTB, the helmet is also certified to the Dutch NTA 8776 electric bicycle helmet standard, currently the only standard for electric bikes.
- EPS liner : A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- Unibody shell : The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- E-bike ready : Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard.
- Adjustable 360° fit : A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Uninterrupted ventilation : Design ensures goggle strap does not cover any ventilation ports
- Patented breakaway peak : A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review POC KORTAL Bike Helmet