Extended protection zones, exceptional ventilation and integrated technology to protect before, during and after an accident make the Kortal Race Mips ideal for enduro. It featuresthe Mips Integra rotational impact protection system, as well as a RECCO® Reflector and an integrated NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme® stores a rider's vital info so it can be accessed in an instant at the scene of an accident. The adjustable, detachable helmet peak raises high on the helmet so goggles can be stored. Rear ventilation can also be used to securely store sunglasses. No ventilation gets covered by a goggle strap, helping riders stay cool. The helmet is certified to the Dutch NTA 8776 electric bicycle helmet standard, the only such standard in the world.
- Mips Integra : The latest technology from brain protection specialists Mips enhances rotational impact protection.
- NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme® : Medical info stored on the twICEme® NFC Medical ID chip can easily be read by co-riders and first responders with a tap of a smartphone.
- RECCO® Reflector : A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- EPS Liner : A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- Unibody Shell : The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- E-bike ready : Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard.
- Adjustable 360° Fit : A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review POC KORTAL RACE MIPS Bike Helmet