The stiff material of the ALPINIST+ tip creates a rigid platform that keeps snow from creeping under the skin and extends the use of your adhesive.
New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless-steel hands give a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking. G3's low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy.
The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments. Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy
- Refined camming clip stays positioned on the tail for easy adjustments
- Removable rip strip
- Trim tool and skin savers included
- Premium plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast and durable nylon plush
- Updated non-toxic adhesive
- PFC-free waterproofing treatment
- Adhesive withstands extreme cold down to -30C/-22F
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review G3 Alpinist+Glide 115mm Skins