From its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom Snowboard series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V™ combines camber's power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Building on the clean, minimalist aesthetic that has set the tone for this iconic board, the latest Custom graphics draw on surf-inspired design and typography from the 70s and 80s. The result is a simple yet bold look to match the board’s poppy, versatile ride..
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Burton CUSTOM Men's Snowboard